Before shipping your equipment to Luxarcare, you MUST do the following before packaging for shipment:
- All returned equipment must be decontaminated.
- Lasers, fibers, and non-sterilizable accessories must have proper surface decontamination.
- Sterilizable accessories such as handpieces must be sterilized.
- Do NOT return any used disposables including single use tips, smoke evacuators filters or hoses.
- If a product is new and never used, no decontamination is required.
- Decontamination or sterilization must be done using your hospital's/clinics standard protocols.
- Special LuxarCare permission and instructions are required:
- If it is suspected that blood or OPIM has contaminated the INSIDE of any equipment.
- If used accessories, including disposables, are being returned in response to a product failure, complaint, warranty claim, or where decontamination or sterilization may influence a potential investigation.
The following form, signed and dated by the customer, must be supplied with every piece of equipment sent to Luxarcare for evaluation or service:
ML103_Decontamination_and_Shipping_Instructions_Form - pdf